How to Find and Get a Small Business Grant
Small business grants are an entrepreneur’s dream, because they offer money that does not have to be repaid. But finding, applying for and winning small business grants can be daunting.
In this webinar, presented by Education Director of Nav Gerri Detweiler, you’ll learn:
- The main sources of grants, including both private and federal grants
- Tools for researching small business grants
- Application tips to increase your chances of being successful
- Is there really free money to start a business?
- The current state of COVID-19 small business grants
Presented by Gerri Detweiler
Gerri Detweiler has more than twenty years of experience guiding individuals through the confusing world of credit, and has earned a reputation as a reliable and independent resource
Gerri serves as Education Director for Nav, the first site to give business owners free personal and business credit scores and tools to build financially healthy companies. There she develops educational programs and content for small business owners, and works on advocacy initiatives.
Sponsored by Nav